PhytoEnzyme Complex contains a complex of plant digestive enzymes, extracts, oils and lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus sporogenes. The complex of these substances supports the digestion, better utilization of nutrients and faster passage of food through the digestive tract.
What are enzymes?
Enzymes are protein catalysts that are formed in the cells of living organisms. They participate in vital activities, such as synthesis, decomposition, transport, excretion, detoxification and the creation of energy reserves. More than 5,000 types of vital enzymes are produced in the cells of our body. We also produce enzymes with the help of enzymes obtained in food. The reason for the existence of so many types of enzymes is their single-purpose, the fact that each has special properties and a unique function.
Enzymes in the function of digestion ensure the breakdown of food, namely proteins, sugars and fats into basic components that are absorbed into the blood and later are used in the process of production of energy, cell structure and in metabolic processes. They reduce bloating, excessive acid production in the stomach and faster and more efficient passage of food through the digestive tract. By taking enzymes in the form of a nutritional supplement, we save our pancreas and mucous membranes in the production of our own enzymes.
The combination of enzymes contained in FytoEnzyme Complex supports the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, thus ensuring more efficient absorption of nutrients from food and improves the absorption of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals). Herbal extracts and oils normalize the secretion of enzymes and the secretion of their own digestive juices, lactobacilli support the growth and formation of good bacteria, which ensure balance in the digestive tract. The plant composition of enzymes is active at different pH levels as opposed to animals. Each enzyme acts on a specific type of food and therefore cannot represent each other. They are destroyed by elevated temperature and are degraded by an unsuitable pH environment.
FYTOENZYME COMPLEX contains:
- Papain - is an enzyme isolated from the papaya plant, it breaks down proteins and is used for chronic diarrhea and celiac disease. It helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammatory processes and has calming effects on the stomach.
- Bromelain - is an enzyme obtained from pineapple, it breaks down proteins, which helps with digestive problems such as flatulence, constipation, diarrhea or vomiting.
- Lipase - is a lipolytic enzyme that breaks down lipids (fats) into glycerol and free fatty acids, which then penetrate the intestinal wall into the blood and liver, where they are broken down. Lipases together with amylases and proteases complement the action of digestive enzymes.
- Cellulase - an enzyme that breaks down plant fibers into glucose (simple sugar) at pH 3 - 7.
- Lactase - an enzyme that is needed to digest lactose. It cleaves lactose (double sugar) into a single sugar galactose and glucose at pH 4 - 8.
- Peppermint and spearmint oil - contribute to the normal function of the intestinal tract, act against bloating after eating and excessive flatulence. Removes bad breath from mouth caused by a damaged stomach.
- Fennel oil - supports the movement of food in the stomach and intestines, relieves cramps in the stomach and intestines, removes excessive flatulence.
- Ginger extract - promotes loss of appetite, suppresses nausea and vomiting, promotes the production of saliva, digestive juices and bile.