Beauty and youth
Although you exercise actively and eat healthily, your body ages every year. Should you just accept it? We perceive aging as inevitable, but it is a condition, that can be influenced if we want. Our body has an exceptional ability of self-healing.
We still tend to perceive aging as an effect on our skin - wrinkles, lines and sagging skin. But every layer of skin is transformed and gradually broken down, from the superficial epidermis to the muscles that support it and the layers of fat deep inside. Cosmetics based on vitamins A and E can restore and strengthen the top layer, so the skin looks smoother and less wrinkled. However, in order to make real changes in the fight against aging, you need to activate cellular mechanisms, including biochemical and hormonal processes, and return them to normal functioning.
For example Vitamin C - if you apply it to skin, it will increase collagen levels. When taken from the inside restores the functioning of mitochondria in the skin and heart, thus affecting the functioning of every cell, improving energy production.
Substances such as vitamin C, selenium and zinc protect cells from oxidative stress and help the immune system to function properly. Improve not only the condition of the skin and its appearance, they rejuvenate the body in depth in all its structures. They have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin and allow it to start its own healing processes. UV radiation and free radicals can stimulate changes that result in dark spots and uneven skin tone. Antioxidants provide effective protection against these negative environmental influences.
- L-Carnosine - It is a dipeptide composed of the amino acids beta alanine and histidine. It is a 100% natural substance that is found in high concentrations in the body in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, brain tissue, skin and stomach.
- L-Carnitine - An amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and helps produce energy, so it is one of favourite supplements for athletes.
- Vitamin C - This most famous vitamin and antioxidant has many benefits. Fights against free radicals and the adverse effects of the environment, which can lead to cell damage or cancer.
- MSM - It is an important source of organic sulfur, which supports the formation of important nutrients, including the amino acids glutathione, cysteine and methionine. It alleviates or eliminates all types of allergies, protects against parasitic and fungal diseases.
- Ginseng - One of the most widely used plant extracts in Chinese medicine, it is attributed an almost magical ability to heal, prolong life and strengthen the body.