Heart and Blood Vessels
The heart never rests. We could survive without certain organs, but the heart is definitely not one of them. Fortunately, it has developed into a powerful and reliably functioning muscle. Caring for the cardiovascular system, especially the heart, plays a key role if we are to live a long and happy life.
If in your family history there were heart attack and stroke, or you feel, that your circulatory system needs encouragement, we can help you get back in shape:
- Vitamin C - The most well-known vitamin, which, in addition to strengthening immunity, can increase the strength of blood vessels.
- Omega 3 - These essential fatty acids obtained mainly from fatty marine fish have a wide range of effects mainly on the heart, blood vessels and diabetes. In addition, Omega 3 fats are effective in reducing inflammation and thus having a therapeutic effect against many diseases.
- L-Carnitine - The role of this amino acid is to transport fatty acids and help convert fat into energy. The body can partly make it on its own, but patients with various heart diseases.
- Lecithin - An excellent source of phospholypids and choline. Choline is an important component of acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter (transmitter of nerve impulses) necessary for the proper function of brain activity and memory.
- Yucca root - Powerful antioxidant, which help to detoxify the body. Contains a lot of natural fiber, which lowers LDL cholesterol and harmonizes fatty acid levels.