There are a lot of instructions how to bring your body closer to the ideal weight. However, in the case of most of them, you will suffer from hunger. If you do not have strong discipline, hunger will soon force you to give up.
Risks associated with fasting
Desperate efforts to lose weight quickly often lead to reduction in total weight - fat, muscle, water and organ size. The most common strategy is simply to limit your calorie intake. If you prescribe a strict diet because of this, you also lose important nutrients, primarily proteins.
If your weight loss is more than 0.9 kg per week, you lose more than just fat. Is better to proceed slowly to safely avoid the yo-yo effect. If you go for it drastically, for example with fasting, you can be quickly at the beginning again.
The goal of weight loss should always be fat reduction, because, among other things, it is good for your health. The male body makes up an average of 10 % fat and in women it is 15 %. Exercise is a key part of fat reduction, but another important component is nutrition.
How to lose weight healthy
- Proteins - Thanks to the supply of proteins, you will be able to lose weight healthily and sustainably, because they can start burning fat in several ways. Foods with a higher protein content will satiate more and for a longer time.
- Caffeine and green tea extract - Caffeine helps release epinephrine and starts the breakdown of fats stored in the body. A few hours after consumption significantly increases thermogenesis.
- L-Carnitine - This amino acid acts as a transporter of fatty acids to the muscles, where they are burned during exercise and generate energy. We need energy to be able to metabolize fats efficiently.
- Chromium - A trace element and support for the proper functioning of insulin, a hormone important in the conversion of food into energy. The body also needs it to store carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Current studies confirm that it reduces the feeling of hunger, allows you to burn more calories and helps build and maintain muscle mass.
- Yucca root - Grows in South America, Africa and Asia. Contains a lot of fiber, potassium, choline and vitamin C.
- Chitosan - Is a sugar derived from layers of lobster, crab and shrimp. According to new research, it can bind fats and cholesterol and prevent their absorption in the body. If you have a family celebration and do not want to disrupt your diet, chitosan will help you effectively eliminate fat.