Brain and Nerve Health
Our nervous system is a biotech miracle that controls everything we do. Every step and every breath. Heartbeat, laughter, reaction to any stimulus, every thought - these are all products of this complex mechanism. It transmits signals from the brain to other parts of our body.
Society persistently rejects aging as a life process. The young person's mind can store a huge amount of information thanks to a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which maintains and strengthens the nerve connections responsible for functioning memory. But with advancing age and decreasing acetylcholine levels, these connections weaken.
The brain is also a demanding organ that consumes a lot of energy. Weighs only about 3 % of its total body weight, but consumes about 25 % of blood glucose. And it also consumes most of the vitamin C ingested from food. He works hard even during sleep. Neurotransmitters (transmitters of nerve impulses) constantly transmit signals to the central nervous system, thanks to which the heart continues to beat and the lungs are filled with air. Without proper nutrition, this complex exchange of information would not be possible.
- Omega 3 fatty acids - Probably the best known substance with a direct effect on the nervous system.
- L-Carnosine - It is a dipeptide composed of the amino acids beta alanine and histidine. It is a 100% natural substance that is found in high concentrations in the body in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, brain tissue, skin and stomach.
- L-Carnitine - An amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and helps produce energy.
- Vitamin C - This most famous vitamin and antioxidant has many positives, it fights free radicals and adverse environmental effects that can lead to cell damage or cancer.
- Lecithin - Another substance important for the body, it is a natural part of every living cell - muscle, nerve, brain. Lecithin is composed mainly of choline and inositol. Choline is an important component of acetylcholine needed for proper brain function and memory.
- Tryptophan - Represents an effective amino acid. Has a influence on the correct level of serotonin and melatonin. It takes care of sleep and helps against depression and anxiety.