Premium Energy is an energy drink suitable for sports performance, prevents energy fluctuations, provides a stable source of energy for physical performance and allows you to train longer and more intensely.
Premium Energy contains a special starch SuperStarch®, which is a form of slow carbohydrate, which is gradually released according to the intensity of performance, dissolves quickly and does not burden the stomach. SuperStarch® does not cause energy fluctuations and provides a stable source of energy (approximately 3-4 hours) for physical and mental performance. Prevents hypoglycemia and balances glucose levels without stimulating insulin. It saves muscle and liver glycogen and is ideal for endurance or highly dynamic sports.
Athletes will appreciate the most that Premium Energy allows them to train much longer, harder and with higher intensity thanks to stable energy that is continuously replenished from their own fat reserves, from their own glycogen reserves and from the received glycogen reserves.
PREMIUM ENERGY contains:
- SuperStarch® starch - a polysaccharide produced by a special HMT hydrothermal method from certified maize without GMOs, without chemicals and enzymatic modification.
- Amino acids BCAA - leucine, isoleucine, valine in the ratio 4: 1: 1. It is a group of three of the eight essential amino acids that are needed to make a protein.
- MCT fats - the advantage is their easy digestibility, which is not stored in fat stores, but used as a quick source of energy for muscle metabolism. When they are burned, lactic acid is not produced, which protects the muscle from acidification and muscle fatigue. Eliminates hunger and chronic fatigue caused by lack of sugar. Because MCT fats increase insulin levels while blood sugar (glucose) levels do not increase, the body is not exposed to hypoglycemic shocks that can occur during long-term, especially endurance training.
- L-citrulline malate - is converted in the body after a certain time to L-arginine, which is subsequently converted into NO in the cells, thus ensuring up to an 8-hour PUMP effect. Increases energy production (ATP) in the muscles by more than 35%, through more efficient use of oxygen during exercise and at rest
- L-lysine - an essential amino acid that inhibits the possible negative effect of L-arginine on the activation of the Herpes simplex virus. It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and improves calcium absorption.