Fat burning is the process by which fats in the body are oxidized and release energy. It is an important aspect of metabolism that helps maintain energy balance in the body.
What factors affect fat burning?
- Aerobic exercise: Physical activity such as running, swimming or cycling that requires sufficient oxygen helps burn fat. During aerobic exercise, the body's oxygen consumption increases, which supports the oxidation of fats for energy.
- Physiological processes: Fats can also be burned during physiological processes such as digestion and metabolism in organs such as the liver.
- Diet: Proper nutrition can stimulate fat burning. For example, foods rich in fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels and stimulate weight loss.
- Thermogenesis: The body produces heat during the process of burning fat, which is called thermogenesis. This process can be stimulated by diet, exercise or other factors.
- Metabolism: Total basal metabolic rate (BMR) includes the energy the body needs to maintain basic functions such as breathing, blood circulation and maintaining body temperature. A higher BMR can mean more efficient fat burning.
Why reach for the ThermoFit burner?
- ThermoFit is a thermogenic fat burner that contains a natural formula of highly effective and fat-burning substances.
- The substances comprehensively increase performance, provide the body with the necessary energy and prolong endurance. ThermoFit supplies the body with energy from its own reserves by splitting fat cells, which are then converted into energy and water. The body will use the energy and the water will be excreted from the body.
- It supports the activity of the brain during physical activity and removes the feeling of fatigue. It is also suitable for long-term car journeys, when it supports mental alertness.
- Thanks to its positive effect on the promotion of thermogenesis, it is also suitable in cold weather for heating and blood circulation to all parts of the body.
- Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange)
It contains the substance synephrine, which is considered a 100% natural substitute for ephedrine without side effects. Synephrine affects the metabolism of fats, thereby contributing to a more efficient burning of fat cells.
- Cortex salicis (white willow bark)
It contains a substance called salicin, which increases thermogenesis (the body's production of heat), which could lead to higher energy expenditure and increased fat burning.
- Green tea extract
Green tea extract removes feelings of fatigue and exhaustion. In the process of losing weight, it can also affect:
- Speeding up metabolism: Green tea contains catechins, especially epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which is associated with an increase in metabolic rate. This can help the body burn more calories.
- Improving Fat Oxidation: Green tea can improve the body's ability to oxidize fat, which means it could promote the fat burning process.
- Blood sugar regulation: Green tea can help regulate blood sugar levels, which can be helpful in weight control.
- Appetite reduction: Green tea may have some effect on appetite control, which could help with lower calorie intake.
Guggulsterones are an extract from the Indian plant Comniphora mukul. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the extract is used for its potential healing properties, as it is known for its anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, guggulsterones are considered a natural weight loss aid. The extract supports the correct metabolic activity of fat splitting and more efficient burning of calories. At the same time, it affects the maintenance of the correct level of cholesterol in the blood.
An amino acid and substance that is present in the body and plays a key role in transporting fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are burned for energy. This process is important for the normal function of cellular metabolism, which is why L-carnitine is considered an important factor in energy metabolism. It contributes to the use of fats as the preferred fuel for muscles and reduces the production of lactic acid.
- Natural caffeine
Caffeine affects the central nervous system by blocking the effects of adenosine, a neurotransmitter associated with sleep and relaxation. Blocking adenosine leads to an increase in the level of excitatory neurotransmitters, resulting in increased alertness and improved concentration. Caffeine can stimulate the release of adrenaline, which can lead to increased physical performance and energy.
It contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and to the normal level of glucose in the blood. This can lead to better control of appetite and the prevention of excessive calorie intake. Regular use of chromium can also have a positive effect on the regulation of the sweet tooth.
An amino acid that is a precursor to several neurotransmitters such as dopamine or noradrenaline, which are hormones important for mental health. A sufficient amount of it in the body decreases the appetite. In addition, it supports the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the production of thyroid hormones.
The best-known natural flavonoid, which is found in citrus fruits and especially in grapefruit - this is what causes its bitter taste. It has antioxidant effects, which means it removes free radicals from the body. It has a positive effect on some aspects of energy metabolism and fat oxidation, which can contribute to more effective weight loss. At the same time, it supports the elasticity and strength of blood vessel walls.
It has antioxidant effects and protects cells from oxidative stress. It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and to maintaining healthy nails and hair. Selenium is important for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland plays a key role in regulating metabolism by producing hormones that affect the rate at which the body burns calories.