The delicious Lady Fit Protein, thanks to its high protein content (70%) and low fat content (only 2%), is perfect for getting the desired line, but it is also suitable for trying to maintain your weight and supplement protein.
Lady Fit Protein is composed of high-quality whey and milk protein concentrate. The protein complex is enriched with digestive enzymes, so the protein is easily digestible - it does not cause any digestive problems, bloating or flatulence. One dose contains up to 5.52 g of BCAAs, which serve to support muscle regeneration. Taking care of the outside also includes taking care of hair and nails, so we added biotin to Lady Fit Protein, which contributes to maintaining their health.
In a healthy body, a healthy mind. To support your health, we added the amino acid L-lysine to Lady Fit Protein, which strengthens the immune system.
Lady Fit protein is sweetened with the natural sweetener stevia, it is also suitable for diabetics. Stevia is a natural sweetener obtained from the leaves of the stevia plant, which is 200-250 times sweeter than sugar, has no calories, and has a bitter taste. The sweet taste is caused by steviol glycoside compounds (the stevia plant itself contains 6-12% steviol glycosides, but the sweetener itself has up to 97% steviol glycosides). It is used as a substitute sweetener for diabetics and overweight people.
What are proteins?
They are one of the three basic types of nutrients that make up the diet and are essential for the proper functioning of the body. They are made up of different amino acids that bind together in chains and form structures called proteins. These proteins have key roles in the body, including promoting growth, tissue regeneration, production of enzymes, hormones and other biochemical processes.
The importance of proteins
After sports performance, a balanced diet is very important because it plays a key role in muscle regeneration. In order for the body to get back to the right balance, it is necessary to provide it with a sufficient intake of quality nutrients. Protein is one of the key nutrients you should consume after physical activity.
The role of proteins:
- Muscle regeneration: After training, muscles are often tired and minor damage to muscle fibers may occur. Proteins are the building blocks of muscle tissue and help repair and grow muscles.
- Synthesis of enzymes and hormones: Proteins are necessary for the formation of various enzymes and hormones that control metabolic processes in the body.
- Energy recovery: After an intense workout, the body can be depleted of energy reserves. Proteins can be used to restore energy reserves in the body.
- Increasing the feeling of fullness: Eating protein can help maintain a feeling of fullness and prevent overeating later.
Lady Fit Protein contains
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
Whey concentrate is among the most popular types of protein in the world of fitness and bodybuilding. Among its benefits we can include:
- Fast absorption: Whey concentrate is among the fast absorbing proteins. Its amino acids are quickly released into the bloodstream after consumption, making it ideal for the post-workout period when the body is susceptible to absorbing nutrients.
- High BCAA content: Whey concentrate is rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), namely leucine, isoleucine and valine. These BCAAs have a key effect on the stimulation of protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Biological value: Whey concentrate has a high biological value, which means that it contains all essential amino acids in an optimal ratio for the body. This makes it effective in promoting muscle recovery and growth.
- Regeneration and restoration: Whey protein accelerates the regeneration of muscles and tissues after physical activity. Amino acids from protein contribute to tissue repair and reduction of muscle damage caused by training.
- Weight loss support: The high protein content of whey protein can contribute to feelings of satiety and help with weight control. Protein can also help maintain muscle mass during weight loss diets.
- Muscle protection during catabolism: During a period of fasting, dieting or intense training, the body can find itself in a catabolic state in which muscle tissue is broken down. Regular consumption of whey protein can help minimize this effect and maintain muscle.
- Increased protein intake: Whey protein can be useful for those who need to increase their overall protein intake, especially if they are not getting enough protein from their diet due to lifestyle or diet.
Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC)
It provides a high proportion of proteins and essential amino acids, which are important for muscle growth and tissue recovery after training. It has several benefits:
- High protein content: Contains a high proportion of proteins, which are essential nutrients for muscle growth and recovery. Proteins from MPC contain essential amino acids, which are crucial for the synthesis of muscle proteins.
- Fast absorption: Contains proteins that are quickly digestible and absorbable. Fast absorption is especially suitable after training, when it is necessary to supplement proteins for muscle recovery.
- Supporting muscle growth: It is suitable for building and maintaining muscle mass.
- Low in fat and carbohydrates: It is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it a suitable protein source for those watching their calorie intake.
- Improves recovery: MPC can help speed up muscle recovery after intense training by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to repair muscle tissue.
BCAA (up to 5.5g in one dose) is a group of three essential amino acids: valine, leucine and isoleucine. These amino acids have important roles in the body, especially in muscle tissue:
- Support of muscle regeneration: BCAAs help to regenerate muscle tissues faster after training.
- Protection of muscle mass: During endurance training or muscle activity, muscle catabolism occurs, i.e. the breakdown of muscles into energy. It is BCAAs that protect muscles from breakdown and thus from overtraining (muscle fever) and damage.
A natural substance that plays an important role in the body's life processes. It participates in the growth and repair of tissues, the formation of collagen and the support of the immune system. L-lysine is an effective substance in the fight against viruses, it helps prevent the outbreak of various viral infections and herpes diseases.
Complex of digestive enzymes
Digestive enzymes are biologically active molecules that play a key role in the process of digesting food.
- Reduction of indigestion:. Digestive enzymes prevent the development of digestive problems, such as feeling heavy after a meal, flatulence or cramps.
- Better absorption of nutrients: Digestive enzymes can contribute to better absorption of nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals. This will ensure that the body uses incoming nutrients more efficiently to support various body functions.
B vitamins and vitamin C
B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B9 and B12) contained in protein play an important role in many biochemical processes in the body, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These vitamins also have a significant impact on energy metabolism, the nervous system, the immune system and the formation of red blood cells. Since sports performance is often associated with demanding physiological demands on the body, B vitamins can have a positive effect on sports performance. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen, to the proper functioning of the immune system, and to the reduction of exhaustion and fatigue.
It ensures the correct metabolism of macronutrients and also contributes to maintaining the health of the skin, mucous membranes and hair.