Belly Fyto Detox is a purely natural combination of soluble and insoluble fiber, which binds harmful substances in the process of digestion, thus eliminating their contact with the mucous membranes and absorption into the blood and tissues. Helps to remove deposits from the inner lining of the intestines, which have arisen as a result of an unhealthy lifestyle, which cleanses the intestines. Soluble fiber forms a gel with water, which slows down the digestive processes, thus ensuring longer gastric emptying and thus better absorption of nutrients. It has a positive effect on normal cholesterol levels and blood sugar regulation.
In 1998, the WHO recommended not to distribute fiber, as each food is a mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber. The unique combination of 10 plant extracts contributes to optimal intestinal microflora, soothes the mucous membrane of the digestive tract and intestines, contributes to proper digestion by promoting the secretion of digestive juices, induces proper peristalsis (movement) of the intestines and helps proper and easy emptying.
The recommended daily intake of fiber is 25 to 30 g per day. The content of 30 g of fiber is naturally found in 1.7 kg of apples or 1.1 kg of nuts, 3.4 kg of lettuce, 1.9 kg of potatoes, 4.3 kg of cooked spaghetti, 1 kg of bananas. If we are not able to consume a set amount of fiber through our diet, we can help ourselves with a simply prepared drink full of fiber and natural plant extracts. One dose of Belly Fyto Detox contains up to 6.5 g of fiber, which is up to ¼ the recommended daily dose.
The Belly Fyto Detox product was developed with the most successful Slovak Paralympian in summer sports - a four-time gold medalist from the Paralympic table tennis games PhDr. Ján Riapoš, PhD. two-time world champion (2010, 2017), ten-time European champion.
"Slovak Paralympians also take energy from KOMPAVA"
As Slovakia is not a coastal country, the consumption of fish containing Omega - 3 fatty acids is low. EPA and DHA in Omega - 3 contribute to normal heart, brain and vision (at a daily intake of 250 mg EPA and DHA). These fatty acids are important for everyone and that is why we have added them to Belly Phyto Detox as a gift for you.
BELLY FYTO DETOX contains:
- Psyllium ovato (fiber from Plantago) - relieves difficulties with emptying, contributes to the normal function of the intestinal tract and suppresses the desire for another meal.In intestinal tract acts as a spongy fiber, absorbing water, thus contributing to increased volume and improved stool consistency and faster intestinal transit
- Flaxseed flour - is a source of fiber, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals calcium, magnesium, zinc and selenium
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi - has a positive effect on the activity of the bladder and kidneys, has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Glycyrrhiza glabra L. - has a beneficial effect on the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines. It helps with excessive acid production in the stomach and subsequent gastric and duodenal ulcers. Accelerates intestinal peristalsis
- Ulmus fulva - has a calming effect due to its high content of mucilaginous substances, which has a positive effect on the irritated mucosa of the digestive tract
- Aloe Vera - ensures normal blood sugar levels, has a positive effect on the immune system and intestinal tract functions. It regenerates, hydrates, calms and nourishes cells
- Rheum palmatum L.- cleanses the body, is suitable for stomach problems
- Althaea officinalis - relieves mucosal irritation caused by inflammation in the digestive tract
- Peppermint - has a positive effect on digestion and problems with an inflated abdomen, has strong antibacterial properties and has a positive effect on managing stress and well-being
- Alfaalfa - affects the normal level of cholesterol in the blood, has a positive effect on emptying, flatulence and comfort during menopause
- Fennel - contributes to the activity of the intestines and acts against bloating, has a beneficial effect on emptying
- Papaya - an enzyme that supports the breakdown of proteins in the small intestine and better utilization of substances from food
- Vitamin E - protects cells from free radicals and oxidative stress
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 - participate in the proper function of energy metabolism
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - helps protect cells from oxidative stress and reduce fatigue and exhaustion.