- HOW TO BUY CORRECTLY:
- Choose goods - you will choose goods in individual categories and sections of the e-shop. If you want to buy the goods, choose the required quantity and weight, or flavor, and in the product details, press "Add to cart" .
- Shopping cart - in the cart you can clearly see all your ordered goods with the appropriate quantity, weight, flavor and price for the goods (here you can freely change the number of pieces, delete cart items, add products to the cart). If the goods you have selected are in order and you want to continue with the order, go to the delivery details by pressing the "Continue" icon .
- Information about you - fill in all the necessary data to process the order and its subsequent delivery, and to continue, press the "Continue" icon .
- Transport - select the appropriate transport method and press the "Continue" icon to continue .
- Payment - Choose the appropriate payment method and press the "Continue" icon to continue .
- Order summary - please check the type of goods, number, flavor, your personal data needed to deliver the goods, the method of transport and payment. If everything is in order, agree to the terms and conditions by checking the icon and complete the order by clicking on the " Order with payment obligation " icon .
The order is received within 24 hours, you will be informed about the receipt of the order automatically by sending an email with the Confirmation of receipt of the order, which also contains the order number under which we register your order. If necessary, all other information regarding your order will be sent to the e-mail address you entered. With confirmation of order acceptance, a purchase contract is created.
Cancellation of the order, modification of the provided data - the data and content of the order can be changed via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org without delay, but within 1 hour at the latest. from its creation and confirmation.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
when selling goods through the e-shop by KOMPAVA spol. Ltd
Information according to § 15 par. 1 of Act. no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts as amended
in order to process your order, we need information about your personal data. We process all personal data in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, while they will be used exclusively for the processing of your order and our further communication with you.
- The operator of the Kompava e-shop
a) The operator of the information system is the company:
KOMPAVA spol. Ltd
Business name: KOMPAVA spol. Ltd
Registration in the Trenčín Regional Office, dept. Ltd., vl. no. 10030 / R
Registered seat: Piešťanská 1202/44, 915 01 Nové Mesto nad Váhom
ID: 36 293 296
VAT number: SK2020181724 Ing. Želmíra Komorechová, company manager, email@example.com, 032/77 400 11
(hereinafter referred to as the "operator")
b) These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and a natural person who enters into a purchase contract (order) outside of his business activity as a consumer, or within his business activity (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer") through the web interface located on the website available at the internet address www.kompava.eu. These terms and conditions and the purchase contract are concluded in the English language.
- Purpose of personal data processing
- a) The controller processes personal data for the purpose of:
- concluding a purchase contract with the buyer via the online store www.kompava.sk or in another suitable way and fulfilling the obligations arising from this contract,
- loyalty program management (Lyoness) for clients,
- implementation of marketing activities.
- b) The Operator processes personal data of purchasing clients mainly for the following purpose:
- ordering goods through the online store www.kompava.sk order confirmation,
- conclusion of a purchase contract (payment of goods and its delivery)
- issuance of a tax document for payment of the purchase price for the ordered goods in accordance with Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax, as amended,
- delivery of the ordered goods to the destination specified by the buyer and its delivery to the authorized person,
- records of buyer clients for administrative purposes,
- records of orders for resolving possible complaints,
- rewarding client loyalty,
- marketing activities,
- information about promotions, news and discounts.
III. List of personal data processed
- a) The operator processes the personal data of the data subjects to the extent specified in the relevant legislation, contracts and other documents of the operator to the extent that such personal data will be provided to the operator on documents, letters and notices, or in telephone calls or electronic communication between the operator and buyers.
(b) The operator shall in particular process the following personal data of the persons concerned:
- name and surname
- residence (address including region, country)
- contact details (phone number, mail)
- order details
- bank connection
- c) In the event that the controller also processes other personal data of the persons concerned, as referred to in Art. 3 par. a) of these conditions for the processing of personal data, processes them to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract.
- Voluntary provision of personal data
- a) The operator obtains personal data from buyers to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded between the operator and the buyer, the subject of which is the delivery of ordered goods at the agreed purchase price in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws without the consent of the data subject.
- b) The buyer provides this personal data to the operator voluntarily in order to fulfill his obligations arising from the purchase contract and further communication with him.
- c) The Buyer acknowledges that his personal data will be made available or provided to a third party (eg carrier, marketing company) in order to fulfill his obligations arising from the purchase contract.
- d) The controller processes the personal data of the data subject only for the time necessary to fulfill its obligations under the contract and generally binding legal regulations.
- e) The Operator processes the personal data of the data subjects for the purposes of the loyalty program and for marketing purposes with the consent of the data subject in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts. The affected person expresses his / her consent to the processing of personal data when ordering goods via the online store www.kompava.eu or in another suitable way or when requesting the issuance of a customer card. The data subject consents to the processing of personal data for an indefinite period. This consent may be revoked at any time in writing. The consent will expire within 1 month from the delivery of the revocation of the consent by the buyer to the seller and the data will be subsequently deleted.
- Provision and disclosure of personal data
- a) The operator of the online store provides personal data on buyers obtained through the online store www.kompava.eu to third party only to the extent necessary to fulfill its obligations arising from the purchase contract. In accordance with the above, the operator provides personal data about buyers in the range of name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and, if necessary, the total price of the order to a third party who ensures the delivery of the order to the buyer.
- b) The Operator is entitled to provide personal data processed with the consent of the data subject for the purposes of marketing and loyalty program to a third party in order to increase the quality of goods and services provided and increase customer satisfaction.
- c) The operator is entitled to provide personal data of the persons concerned to the intermediary in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts
- d) The operator does not make personal data available to any third party, except in cases where this is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract.
- Disclosure of personal data
The operator does not disclose personal data about buyers.
VII. Instruction on the rights of the data subject
(a) The person concerned shall be entitled, upon written request, to require the operator to:
1) confirmation of whether or not personal data about him are processed,
2) in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system to the extent pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws when issuing a decision, the person concerned is entitled to become acquainted with the procedure of processing and evaluation of operations,
3) in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which he obtained his personal data for processing,
4) in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data which are the subject of processing,
5) correction or liquidation of their incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data which are the subject of processing,
6) destruction of her personal data, the purpose of the processing of which has ended; if the subject of processing are official documents containing personal data (certificates, certificates, etc.), it may request their return,
7) liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
8) blocking of his personal data due to the revocation of the consent before the expiry of its validity, if the controller processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subject
- b) The right of the person concerned pursuant to paragraph 1 letter e) and f) cit. Act may be restricted only if such a restriction results from a special law or its application would violate the protection of the person concerned or would violate the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(c) Upon written request, the person concerned shall have the right to object to the operator
1) the processing of her personal data, which she assumes are or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without her consent, and request their destruction,
2) the use of personal data specified in Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal system, or
3) the provision of personal data specified in Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws for the purposes of direct marketing.
- d) The person concerned, on the basis of a written request or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time against the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws by stating justified reasons or submitting evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and legally protected interests, which are or may in a specific case be harmed by such processing of personal data; unless legally justified and it is shown that the objection of the data subject is justified, the controller is obliged to block and destroy the personal data whose processing the data subject objected to without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
(e) The person concerned shall, upon written request or in person, if the matter is not postponed, have the right at any time to object to the operator and not to comply with the operator's decision which would have legal effects or significant impact on him if such a decision is processing of her personal data. The data subject shall have the right to request the controller to review the decision issued in a manner different from the automated form of processing, the controller being obliged to comply with the data subject's request, with the beneficiary having a decisive role in reviewing the decision; the operator informs the affected person about the method of examination and the result of the finding within the period pursuant to Act 18/2018 Coll.
(f) If the person concerned exercises his right:
1) in writing and from the content of its application it follows that it is exercising its right, the application shall be deemed to have been filed pursuant to this Act; the request submitted by e-mail or fax shall be delivered by the person concerned in writing no later than three days from the date of its dispatch,
2) in person orally in the minutes, from which it must be clear who exercised the right, what he is seeking and when and by whom the minutes were drawn up, his signature and the signature of the person concerned; the operator is obliged to hand over a copy of the minutes to the person concerned,
3) in the case of an intermediary pursuant to letter a) or letter b), the latter is obliged to submit this request or minutes to the operator without undue delay.
- g) If the data subject suspects that his or her personal data are being processed unjustifiably, he or she may submit to the Office a proposal to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data.
- h) If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
- i) If the person concerned is not alive, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
- j) The data subject is obliged to provide only true personal data. In accordance with Act 18/2018 Coll., He is responsible for the falsity of personal data. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, the person who provided them to the information system.
VIII. Responsibility of the operator
- a) The controller is not responsible for the misuse of personal data by a third party who has accessed this personal data without authorization.
- b) Liability of the operator for violation of individual provisions of Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws is governed by the provisions of this Act.
Consent to the processing of personal data - application to the loyalty program
I hereby give my consent pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws with the processing of my personal data specified in the application to the loyalty program by KOMPAVA spol. s ro, with its registered office at Piešťanská 1202/44 Nové Mesto nad Váhom, ID number: 36 293 296 for marketing purposes and loyalty program management. At the same time, I agree that my personal data may be provided to third parties for marketing purposes.
I declare that I have been in accordance with Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws informed about the conditions of processing personal data by the operator, which are published on the website www.kompava.sk
Consent to the processing of personal data - e shop
I hereby give my consent pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws with the processing of my personal data by KOMPAVA spol. s ro, with its registered office at Piešťanská 1202/44, IČO: 36 293 296 for marketing purposes. At the same time, I agree that my personal data may be provided to third parties.
I declare that I have been in accordance with Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws informed about the conditions of processing personal data by the controller.
- Cash on delivery - payment is made upon receipt of the goods from the courier. The fee for payment in cash is 0.50 EUR.
- TatraPay - after creating the order, you are redirected directly to the secure website of Tatra banka, where you log in and confirm your payment. It is not possible to pay with a debit card.
- CardPay - after creating the order, you are redirected directly to the secure website of the company providing secure payments by CardPay, where you log in and confirm your payment.
- Personal collection - in cash or by credit card upon collection at the Show Roome of the company Kompava - Nové Mesto nad Váhom, at the Metflex Center Žilina and at the pro-body store in Košice.
All prices in the e-shop www.Kompava.sk are contractual, final and include VAT. We reserve the right to pay by transfer order in advance upon delivery abroad. All shares are valid until stocks are sold out, unless otherwise stated for a specific product, or they are limited in time.
The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price, including the cost of delivery of goods in cash, respectively. by payment card upon personal collection of the goods, cash on delivery at the place of delivery of the goods or by non-cash transfer to the seller's account specified in the order acceptance or on the seller's website at the time before taking over the goods.
- DELIVERY CONDITIONS
4.1. Delivery time is within 2 working days from the day of ordering, if the goods are ordered before 12:00, the goods are delivered on the next working day, if the goods are ordered later, the delivery time is 48 working hours. In the event that it will not be possible to process the order or some goods will not be in stock, we will inform you of this fact by telephone or e-mail. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following cases: the goods are no longer produced or no longer delivered or the price of the goods has changed significantly or the long-ordered product is unavailable. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will contact the buyer to agree on further action. The seller has the right to cancel the order if due to the sale of stock or unavailability of the goods or with the maximum effort that can be reasonably required of him is unable to deliver to the buyer within the time specified in the terms and conditions or the price specified in the e-shop. the buyer does not agree on a replacement performance. The buyer will be informed about the cancellation of the order by phone or email. In the case of a paid order or part thereof, the funds will be transferred within 14 days to a bank account designated by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed with the seller. The courier company will import the goods to the first lockable door!
4.2. Transport - we will send the ordered goods to you via the courier company UPS (Slovak Republic), PPL (Czech Republic), Slovenská pošta (everywhere) and Zásielkovňa. The courier company will contact you by phone in advance about delivery. The time of import cannot be specified in the order , it is possible to agree with the carrier. Delivery of the shipment is made from 8:00 to 18:00 on Mondays - Fridays (except on non-working days), the courier company will deliver the goods to you within 24 hours of receiving the goods to the final consumer. For this service, a postage of EUR 3.50 will be added to the total price of the shipment for delivery via UPS, EUR 2.50 for the Shipment Room or EUR 3.60 for the BOX Package, and EUR 0.50 EUR will be added to the total shipment price for cash on delivery payments. . When ordering goods over 70 EUR, we do not charge postage (valid for delivery in the Slovak Republic) . In the case of larger packages, the price of transport may increase, we will inform you about this change in advance. The price of transport abroad is a minimum of EUR 25.00, the price may change depending on the weight of the packages, in any case we will inform the customer in advance about the final price of transport. We reserve the right to pay in advance on the invoice when importing abroad.
4.3. Shipping conditions:
- cash on delivery is made in cash to the courier, the courier will issue you a proof of payment
- if not found, the courier company will contact you and arrange a new delivery date
4.4. Procedure for taking over the shipment:
Check that the product packaging is not damaged or opened. If the packaging shows signs of damage (eg it is torn, detached, etc.), do not accept or accept the goods with reservation. In the event that you receive damaged or incomplete goods, you are obliged to immediately notify our complaints department by telephone (032/77 40 051). If the packaging is in order, pay for the goods and take over. Please note that according to the carrier's conditions, you cannot unpack and inspect the goods before payment and collection. If you find damage to the product after unpacking, contact Kompava for complaints immediately. In the event of a later notification, your complaint may not be positively resolved.
- DELIVERY OF TAX AND WARRANTY CERTIFICATE
The tax document is sent directly with the shipment. The tax document serves as a guarantee certificate, provided that it contains the name and surname, name or business name of the buyer, his identification number, registered office if it is a legal entity, or residence if it is a natural person.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT - RETURN OF GOODS Valid when purchasing online through the e-shop
6.1. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason in accordance with Art. § 7 et seq. Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in distance selling (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling”) within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, resp. from the date of concluding the contract for the provision of the service or the contract for the provision of electronic content not delivered on a tangible medium, if the seller has fulfilled the information obligations pursuant to Art. § 3 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling.
6.2. Within this period, the buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods in a manner similar to the usual purchase in a classic "stone" shop, to the extent necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the goods. The buyer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods, which arose as a result of such handling of the goods, which is beyond the scope of treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the goods. The consumer is not responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods if the seller has not fulfilled the information obligation about the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract under § 3 para. 1 letter h) of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling.
6.3. The Buyer exercises his right to withdraw from the contract exclusively in writing, by registered mail sent to the address Kompava sro, Piešťanská 1202/44, 915 01 Nové Mesto nad Váhom, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in another way that does not raise doubts that there was a withdrawal from the contract.
6.4. If the buyer does not take over the goods at the place specified by the buyer and / or within the time agreed by the courier with the buyer without prior written withdrawal from the contract, the seller is entitled to compensation for damages in the amount of actual costs of attempting unsuccessful delivery. Due to the fact that in the event of withdrawal, the contract is canceled from the beginning, returned or replaced by the parties to all mutually accepted performances.
6.5. Therefore, if possible, please return the goods:
- unopened packaging (in case of nutritional supplements)
- complete (including package leaflet, instructions for use, etc.)
- together with proof of purchase
- if possible with the original packaging
We recommend that you insure the goods. We do not accept cash on delivery. We will return the purchase price of the goods to you by transfer to the bank account specified by you (unless we agree otherwise), no later than 14 days in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law. , damaged or incomplete, the buyer shall reimburse the seller for the costs incurred in connection with the repair of the goods and their restoration to their original condition.
6.6. In accordance with para. § 7 par. 6 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling, the buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which are:
- the sale of goods made to the consumer's specific requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for a single consumer,
- the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
- the sale of phonograms, video recordings, phonograms, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, if the consumer has unpacked that packaging,
- the provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, if its provision began with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by expressing that consent, he loses the right of withdrawal.
- the sale of goods which, at the time after the conclusion of the contract and the taking over of the goods from the seller to the buyer, were assembled, assembled or used in such a way that their restoration by the seller is not possible without increased effort and increased costs, e.g. folded or assembled furniture, etc.
- COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
7.1 The warranty period of the goods begins on the day of receipt of the goods by the buyer. In the case of sports nutrition or nutritional supplements, the expiration date is printed on the packaging. We will handle any complaint with you by an individual agreement to your satisfaction in accordance with the applicable law. The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods after receipt in order to detect any errors. If such damage is found, the buyer is obliged to report this fact to the seller immediately. We are not liable for defects caused by the carrier. The company's headquarters also serve as the main and only service and complaint center. The seller will handle the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 working days. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After this period, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product. The basic condition for receiving and handling the complaint is the submission of proof of acquisition of the claimed goods.
7.2. Sports nutrition products and nutritional supplements are covered by a warranty period of 12 or 24 months, depending on the type of goods, but they have an expiration date of at least 4 months before the expiration date. Other goods are covered by a warranty period of 24 months. Other products and their components are covered by a warranty period of 24 months.
7.3. The warranty does not cover defects caused by:
- incorrect and inappropriate use of the product, mechanical damage
- improper storage, unavoidable event, natural disaster
- unprofessional interventions, mishandling and inappropriate placement
- inappropriate or incorrect dosing
The seller reserves the right to change the price, but such changes can not retroactively affect orders already received. The customer orders the goods at the prices listed on this server at the time of final confirmation of the order. The customer will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours for the check. The seller is not responsible for errors in printing business and technical documents. You must claim goods purchased through the online store directly in the online store.
7.4. The seller is obliged to handle the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways:
- by handing over the repaired goods
- exchange of goods
- by returning the purchase price of the goods
- by paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods
- by justified refusal of warranty claim of the goods
- COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE (liability for defects, warranty, complaints)
8.1. In the case of a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely manner and properly. The seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay.
8.2. The buyer may, instead of remedying the defect, request a replacement of the goods or, if the defect concerns only a part of the goods, a replacement of the part, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect.
8.3. Instead of eliminating the defect, the seller can always replace the defective goods with perfect ones, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
8.4. In the case of a defect in the goods which cannot be removed and which prevents the goods from being properly used as a thing without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the goods due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects.
8.5. In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the goods.
8.6. The seller instructed the buyer about his rights, which arise from the stat. § 622 of the Civil Code (points 8.1. To 8.3. Of these business and complaint conditions) and the rights arising from it. §623 of the Civil Code (points 8.4. To 8.5. Of these business and complaint conditions) by placing these business and complaint conditions on the relevant subpage of the seller's e-shop and the buyer had the opportunity to read them in time before sending the order.
8.7. The seller is responsible for defects in the goods in accordance with applicable regulations of the Slovak Republic and the buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller or a designated person. Information on designated persons and service points for warranty and post-warranty service is given on the back of the warranty card or will be provided by the seller to the buyer on request by telephone or e-mail.
8.8. The handling of complaints is governed by the valid complaint procedure of the seller, ie Art. 8 of these business and complaint conditions. The buyer was duly acquainted with the complaint procedure and informed about the conditions and method of claiming the goods, including information on where the claim can be made, and the performance of warranty repairs in accordance with Art. § 18 par. 1 of Act no. 250/2007 Z. from. on consumer protection and amending the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") in the period before concluding the purchase contract by placing these business and complaint conditions on the relevant subpage of the seller's e-shop and the buyer had the opportunity to read them before sending the order.
8.9. The complaint procedure applies to goods purchased by the buyer from the seller in the form of e-commerce on the seller's e-commerce website.
8.10. The buyer has the right to claim from the seller liability for defects in goods relating only to goods that show defects for which the manufacturer, supplier or seller is responsible, it is covered by the warranty and was purchased from the seller.
8.11. If the goods show defects, the buyer has the right to file a complaint at the seller's premises in accordance with Art. § 18 par. 2 of the Act by delivering the goods to the seller's premises and delivering to the seller a statement of the buyer's will to exercise his right under points 8.1. to 8.5. of these business and complaint conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice of Complaint"), e.g. in the form of a completed complaint form, which is located on the relevant subpage of the seller's e-commerce. The seller recommends insuring the goods when sending them for a complaint. The seller does not accept cash on delivery. The Buyer is obliged to state all the required information truthfully in the Notice of Complaint, in particular to precisely indicate the type and extent of the defect in the goods; the buyer shall also state which of his rights arising from para. Sections 622 and 633 of the Civil Code apply. The buyer has the right to file a complaint with a person authorized by the manufacturer of the goods to perform warranty repairs (hereinafter referred to as the "designated person"). The list of designated persons is given in the warranty card or the seller will send it to the buyer at his request.
8.12. The complaint procedure concerning goods that can be delivered to the seller begins on the day when all of the following conditions are cumulatively met:
- a) delivery of the Notice of Complaint to the Seller,
- b) delivery of the claimed goods from the buyer to the seller or a designated person
- c) delivery of access codes, passwords, etc. to the claimed goods to the seller, if these data are necessary for the proper handling of the complaint;
8.13. If the subject of the complaint is goods that cannot be objectively delivered to the seller or that are permanently installed, the buyer is, in addition to meeting the conditions under points 8.12 (a). a) and c) of these complaint and business conditions, he is obliged to provide all necessary co-operation for the inspection of the claimed goods by the seller or by a third party designated by the seller. The complaint procedure concerning goods which cannot be objectively delivered to the seller or which are permanently installed begins on the day when the inspection of the goods was carried out in accordance with the first sentence. However, if the seller or a third party designated by him, despite the necessary cooperation provided by the buyer, does not ensure the inspection within a reasonable time, but no later than 10 days from the delivery of the Notice of claim to the seller,
8.14. The seller or the designated person shall issue to the buyer a confirmation of the claim for the goods in a suitable form chosen by the seller, e.g. in the form of an e-mail or in writing, in which he is obliged to accurately indicate the claimed defects of the goods and once again instruct the consumer about his rights under point 8.1. to 8.3. these business and complaint conditions (provisions of § 622 of the Civil Code) and the rights arising from point 8.4. to 8.5. of these business and complaint conditions (provisions of § 623 of the Civil Code). If the complaint is made by means of long-distance communication, the seller is obliged to deliver the confirmation of the complaint to the buyer immediately; if it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint;
8.15. The buyer is entitled to decide which of his rights in accordance with Art. § 622 and par. § 623 of the Civil Code applies and at the same time is obliged to immediately deliver information about its decision to the seller. Based on the decision of the buyer, which of his rights in accordance with Art. § 622 and par. §623 of the Civil Code is applied by the seller or a designated person obliged to determine the method of handling complaints according to Art. § 2 letter m) of the Act immediately, in more complex cases within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the day of the complaint procedure. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller or the designated person will handle the complaint immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the time limit for settling the complaint in vain, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods.
8.16. If the buyer has made a claim for the goods within the first 12 months from the conclusion of the purchase contract, the seller may handle the claim by rejection only on the basis of an expert opinion or opinion issued by an authorized, notified or accredited person or the opinion of a designated person (hereinafter "expert assessment of goods"). Irrespective of the result of the professional assessment, the seller may not require the buyer to pay the costs of the professional assessment of the goods or other costs related to the professional assessment of the goods.
8.17. If the buyer has made a product complaint 12 months after the conclusion of the purchase contract and the seller has rejected it, the person who handled the complaint is obliged to state in the complaint handling document to whom the buyer can send the goods for professional assessment. If the buyer sends the goods for expert assessment to the designated person specified in the document on the handling of the complaint, the costs of expert assessment of the goods, as well as all other related purposefully incurred costs shall be borne by the seller, regardless of the result of expert assessment. If the buyer proves by professional assessment the responsibility of the seller for the claimed defect of the goods, he can file a complaint again; the warranty period does not expire during the professional assessment of the goods. The seller is obliged to reimburse the buyer within 14 days from the date of the re-filed complaint all costs incurred for the professional assessment of the goods, as well as all related expedient costs incurred. A re-submitted claim cannot be rejected.
8.18. The buyer has no right to exercise the right of liability for defects of which he was notified by the seller at the time of concluding the contract, or which, taking into account the circumstances under which the purchase contract was concluded, he must have known.
8.19. The seller reserves the right to replace defective goods with other perfect goods with the same or better technical parameters, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
- 20. The seller is not responsible for defects in the goods:
(a) in the case of an obvious defect which the buyer was able to detect by inspecting the consignment on delivery of the goods and which he did not notify the seller's representative in accordance with point 8.8. these complaint and business conditions,
- b) if the buyer has not exercised his right concerning the seller's liability for a defect in the goods by the end of the warranty period of the goods,
- c) if the defect of the goods is mechanical damage to the goods caused by the buyer,
- d) if the defect of the goods was caused by the use of the goods in conditions that do not correspond with their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences to the natural environment of the goods,
- e) if the defect of the goods was caused by improper handling, service or neglect of care of the goods,
- f) if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by excessive loading or use in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation or the general principles of normal use of the goods,
- g) if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by unavoidable and / or unforeseeable events,
- h) if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by accidental destruction and accidental deterioration,
- i) if the defect of the goods was caused by unprofessional intervention, damage by water, fire, static or atmospheric electricity or other intervention of force majeure,
- j) if the defect of the goods was caused by an interference with the goods by an unauthorized person.
6.21. The seller is obliged to handle the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways:
- a) by handing over the repaired goods,
- b) exchange of goods,
- c) refunding the purchase price of the goods,
- d) payment of a reasonable discount on the price of the goods,
- e) a written request to take over the performance specified by the seller
- f) by reasoned rejection of the claim for the goods.
8.22. The seller is obliged to issue a written document to the buyer about the method of determining the handling of the complaint and the handling of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint in person, through the provider of postal or courier or delivery service. The seller will inform the buyer about the result of handling the complaint immediately after the end of the complaint procedure by phone or e-mail and at the same time he will be together with the goods, resp. proof of complaint handling delivered via e-mail.
8.23. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery of the goods, unless a different warranty period is specified for specific cases. Shipped sports nutrition products, food in gift baskets and animal feed have a minimum shelf life of more than 2 months before the expiration date, in case of a shorter expiration date, the seller contacts the buyer by phone or e-mail and the shipment is sent only with the buyer's consent.
8.24. The warranty period is extended by the period during which the buyer could not use the goods due to warranty repair of the goods.
8.25. In the case of an exchange of goods for a new one, the buyer will receive a document stating information about the exchange of goods, and any other complaints are applied on the basis of the purchase contract and this complaint document. In the case of exchange of goods for new goods, the warranty period begins to run again from the receipt of new goods, but only for new goods.
8.26. With regard to a remediable defect, the complaint will be settled depending on the decision of the buyer according to point 8.15. these complaint and business conditions as follows:
(a) the seller ensures that the defect is remedied; or
(b) the seller replaces the defective goods.
8.27. In the case of a remediable defect and the buyer shall not immediately determine in accordance with point 8.15. of these complaint and business conditions, how the complaint should be handled, the seller will handle the complaint by eliminating the defect.
8.28. In the case of a defect that cannot be remedied, or one more repetitive remediable defect, or a number of different remediable defects that prevent the goods from being properly used as without a defect, the seller will equip depending on the buyer's decision according to point 8.15 . these complaint and business conditions, the complaint is as follows:
(a) by exchanging goods for other functional goods of the same or better technical performance; or
- b) in the event that the seller is unable to exchange the goods for another, he will settle the complaint by refunding the purchase price for the goods.
8.29. In the case of a defect which cannot be remedied, or one more repetitive remediable defect, or a number of different remediable defects which prevent the goods from being properly used as being without defects and the buyer shall not immediately determine in accordance with point 8.15. of these complaint and business conditions, how the complaint should be handled, the seller will handle the complaint by exchanging the goods for other functional goods of the same or better technical parameters.
8.30. Complaint handling applies only to defects listed in the Notice of Complaint and in the confirmation of the claim of the goods according to point 8.14. these complaint and business conditions.
8.31. For the purposes of a complaint, the occurrence of one remediable defect more than twice is considered to be a recurring remediable defect several times.
8.32. For the purposes of a complaint, the occurrence of more than three different remediable defects at the same time is considered to be a larger number of different remediable defects.
8.33. The right of the buyer to file a claim for a defect in the goods is after he has exercised his right and asked the seller to remove the defect in the goods according to point 8.1. of these complaint and business conditions consumed and regardless of the result of the complaint, he is no longer entitled to file a complaint repeatedly for the same unique defect (not a defect of the same type).
8.34. The provisions of Art. 8 of these complaint and business conditions do not explicitly apply to entities that do not meet the definition of consumer set out in Art. § 2 letter a) of the Act.
- COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
- inform us about the complaint exclusively by phone at 032/77 40 051, 0903 473 211 or by email at email@example.com. The basic condition for receiving and processing the customer's complaint is the sending of a document on the acquisition of goods together with the claimed goods.
- Send the claimed goods together with the proof of purchase to our address Kompava sro, Piešťanská 1202/44, 915 01 Nové Mesto nad Váhom. We recommend that you insure the shipment with the goods. We do not accept goods sent on delivery.
- the customer can find out about the course of the complaint by telephone at 032/77 40 051 or 0903 473 211
- The customer will be informed by telephone or e-mail about the termination and the result of the complaint.
- The complaint protocol will be handed over to the customer in writing upon receipt of the resolved complaint.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
10.1. According to Act no. 223/2001 Coll., We are registered in the Recycling Fund under no. 0036293296 as manufacturer / importer in commodity: plastics (import), paper and cardboard (import). Fees to the Recycling Fund are paid through the companies ENVIPAK and NATUR-PACK, the whole system is financed from fees paid by consumers when buying new goods.
10.2. The goods remain the property of Kompava sro until full payment
10.3. Before sending the order, the buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box that he has read these business and complaint conditions, read them, understand their content and fully agrees with them.
- LOYALTY SYSTEM
11.1. Shopping in the online store www.kompava.eu brings its benefits! If you shop with us regularly through your created account, you are entitled to loyalty points, which you can use for your purchases. Loyalty and registration bring only the benefits to our customers. Your individual purchases so far are automatically recorded.
Loyalty system conditions:
- you earn points by shopping in our eshop in your own account (after logging in), for every minute of euro you get 1 point (eg purchase 50 EUR = 50 points)
- the value of 1 point is 0.10 EUR (eg if you have 50 points in your account, your discount on the purchase is 5.00 EUR)
- you claim points in your account in the first step of the purchase process (In the cart)
- points cannot be used for postage and packing, for orders up to 70.00 EUR, postage will always be calculated
- The maximum amount of points applied for 1 purchase is 50% of the total value of the order
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Dear consumer. If you believe that we have violated your rights or you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled your complaint, send us your request for redress to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we respond to this request in a negative manner, or we do not respond to it within 30 days of sending it to the specified email address, or you will not be satisfied with our solution, then on the basis of the amended Act no. 102/2014 and Act no. 391/2015 on alternative dispute resolution, you have the right to an alternative (out-of-court) method of dispute resolution.
- You can submit a proposal in the manner specified in accordance with §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll. You can use the form to submit a proposal, a sample of which is also available on the website of the relevant ministry and each ADR entity.
- The list of ADR entities as of 10 April 2016 is here: http://www.mhsr.sk/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov/146987s . The consumer has the right to choose which of these ADR entities to turn to.
- The address for submitting submissions in electronic form to the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority is email@example.com .
- The ADR entity may reject the consumer's proposal, eg:
- if the quantifiable value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20;
- if, in the light of all the circumstances, it is clear that an alternative dispute resolution could only be reached with a disproportionate effort, and so on.
- The consumer can also lodge a complaint through the RSO Alternative Dispute Resolution platform, which is available online at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN . An EU consumer can lodge a complaint here against an EU trader.
- The costs associated with the alternative resolution of the dispute shall be borne by each of the parties to the dispute separately without the possibility of reimbursement.