Plant-based protein with 60% protein content, composed of 3 types of plant-based proteins - pea, hemp and rice. Vegan Protein is enriched with plant-based amino acids BCAAs, which complete the amino profile and uniqueness of the product. In addition, it contains vitamins of group B (including vitamin B12) and vitamin D3. As the main dietary sources of vitamin D3 and B12 are not plant-based, vegetarians and vegans may be at a higher risk of deficiency.
Vegan Protein in the form of a protein drink ensures a quality regeneration process after any sports performance and keeps the body in good physical condition. Thanks to vitamin D3, it contributes to the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus, to maintaining healthy amounts of calcium in the bloodstream, to the proper functioning of the immune system. It also participates in the process of cell division.
The protein is suitable for training, physically demanding activities, an active and healthy lifestyle, and for muscle growth. Vegan Protein is sweetened with xylitol and stevia. Xylitol is safe for diabetics, it is metabolized slowly in the body, while increasing the feeling of satiety. It is tasteless with a pleasantly sweet and slightly cooling effect. Vegan Protein does not contain soy, gluten or lactose, it does not contain GMOs. Proteins are not treated by heat or chemical denaturation. There are no ingredients containing allergens, gluten or cholesterol. It is easily digested and accepted by the body.
Vegan protein contains:
- Hemp protein - from natural hemp seeds, containing all 10 essential amino acids, with a high content of essential fatty acids (77% of total fats), fiber (21%), vitamins A, C, D, E and B complex, and minerals (Ca, Mg, Zn, Fe). Its polyunsaturated fatty acids are in the optimal ratio.
- Rice protein - obtained by aqueous extraction of washed rice. It has a high content of the amino acid glutamine and good digestibility of up to 95.6 +/- 1.1% (PD value). The basic amino acid spectrum is very close to the basic AA spectrum of breast milk: 96%. In combination with hemp and pea protein, they form a complex amino acid spectrum.
- Pea protein - an excellent feature of pea protein is its ability to decrease the level of the hormone ghrelin, which is secreted in an empty stomach. Pea protein stays in the stomach for a longer time and thus slows down the secretion of this hormone. It is produced by a Belgian company in first-class quality and high nutritional value.
- Vitamins of group B- contribute to increasing energy and improving memory, their content in 1 dose is up to 50%
- Vitamin D3 - contributes to the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus, healthy levels of calcium in the bloodstream and proper functioning of the immune system
- Plant-based BCAAs - protect muscle tissue during and after training