LactoFree 90 is a lactose-free protein drink that contains up to 90% of proteins, that are sourced from a 97% whey protein isolate. It has a high protein content and a minimum of fat and carbohydrates. One dose (30 g) contains up to 3.5 g of L-leucine and 4.5 g of L-glutamine. It is characterized by rapid absorbability (about 1-2 hours), which ensures an extremely fast supply of amino acids into the bloodstream and subsequent triggering of the anabolic process. After mixing with water it has a clear appearance. One dose contains up to 27.83 g of protein.
It is the ultimate choice for all sports enthusiasts who require maximum muscle growth without fat loss. LactoFree 90 does not contain lactose (milk sugar), gluten, or casein, therefore it is suitable for various intolerances such as lactose intolerance, celiac disease, casein allergy. It is also suitable for people with sensitive stomachs as it is easy to digest and it does not burden digestion.
Due to a gentle lactose removal process, LactoFree 90 retains valuable whey components that are important for the immune system and biological activity of proteins such as glycomacropeptides, immunoglobulins, and lactoferrin. The product also contains a sufficient amount of calcium and the protein denaturation is minimal.
LactoFree 90 has a low energy value (only 119 kcal per dose), the percentage of fat and carbohydrates is minimal (with zero sugars), thus it is perfect for people on a low-carb or weight-loss diet or during muscle definition periods.
LactoFree 90 contains:
- 97% Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) - considered to be the highest quality and the cleanest form of whey. It contains a high concentration of BCAAs (up to 6.6 g per dose), which are important for muscle mass growth and protection.
- L-leucine 12.5% - an essential amino acid of the BCAA family which has an extraordinary and considerably higher significance for protein synthesis than any other amino acid. It triggers muscle protein synthesis - muscle growth
- L-glutamine 4.5 g - a source of nitrogen needed for muscle growth and renewal
- Vitamin C - captures free radicals created by your body after heavy physical load and training
- Vitamins B group - involved in several metabolic processes in the body