Time is relentless and leaves unpleasant marks not only in the form of wrinkles on the surface. It transforms and weakens the functioning of the whole organism at all its levels. However, vitamins, minerals and other beneficial substances can reverse its course in your favor. They are able to reduce the physical manifestations of aging, minimize the risk of age-related diseases and improve your health at the cellular level.
What can Anti Age products do?
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots on the skin,
- maintain optimal blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease,
- to combat oxidative stress caused by polluted air, sunlight and the natural aging process,
- increase the production of collagen and elastin to make the skin look fuller and younger,
- support the immune system that protects you from bacteria and viruses,
- support energy production so that you are less tired and can live actively.
Antioxidants: Anti-aging shields
Substances known as antioxidants protect cells from oxidative stress and help the immune system function properly. They will not only protect you from the flu and colds. According to experts, free radicals are the cause of chronic diseases such as arteriosclerosis, cancer or arthritis and can also interfere with your immune system. So antioxidants prevent cell damage and strengthen immunity, thanks to which you can more easily defend yourself e.g. seasonal flu. In addition, some of these substances can suppress nerve and vascular inflammation and prevent heart disease. They also maintain the optimal functioning of mitochondria - an important part of the mechanism of energy production in our body.
- Vitamin C - is the most famous antioxidant found in the skin. It plays an important role in the fight against free radicals - it blocks their carcinogenic effect and slows down the aging process of cells.
- Vitamin E - experts consider this vitamin to be the most important antioxidant because it can protect cell membranes and prevent damage to their associated enzymes.
- Selenium - this mineral helps protect the body from cancer, including skin cancer caused by UV radiation.
- Collagen peptides - collagen is a protein that is found in large amounts in the body. It is actually a "glue" that holds the body together.
- Coenzyme Q10 - Your body naturally produces coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant that cells use to form and multiply in a healthy mode.
- L-Carnosine - is a dipeptide composed of the amino acids beta alanine and histidine. It is a natural substance that is found in high concentrations in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, brain tissue, skin and stomach.
- Ginseng - a traditional herbal extract in Chinese medicine, is attributed an almost magical ability to heal, prolong life and strengthen the body.