JAMI Drink is a natural and refreshing drink suitable for children.
The drink is based on hibiscus tea extract, which is rich in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage. It supports digestion, thanks to the fruit acids, and has a refreshingly sour taste. It also helps to remove toxic substances from the body. It is enriched with inulin, which is a soluble fiber. Fiber is very important for the proper development of child’s body. It is a mixture of indigestible carbohydrates that pass through the digestive tract in an almost unchanged state, binding water, and waste substances, which are more easily removed from the body. A diet rich in fiber helps to protect the body from various chronic digestive diseases.
JAMI Drink also contains important minerals and vitamins for children. These include zinc, which supports the immune system, iron, which is an essential mineral in the process of oxygen transfer in the body. Vitamin C, which is among the most important vitamins for children. In addition to contributing to the proper development of the body and the immune system, it protects the body from free radicals, which are either contained in food, formed in the body, or present in the surrounding environment. Is vitamin D3 important for children and adults? This vitamin is fat-soluble and very important for the body. Without it, the body cannot store the calcium it receives from food in the bones. Therefore, it should be given to children from birth, in order to have strong and healthy bones.
JAMI drink contains:
- Hibiscus - flower extract, containing antioxidants that fight free radicals and protect cells from damage and premature aging. It ensures the proper function of the digestive system and supports the excretion of water from the body. It contributes to the proper functioning of the vascular system, removes the so-called heavy legs, and contributes to emotional comfort.
- Inulin - acts as a prebiotic in the digestive system. It is an indigestible polysaccharide that helps to maintain intestinal balance, supports absorption of nutrients, especially calcium, iron and magnesium, protects the large intestine by feeding good probiotic bacteria, thus supporting good digestion. It slows down the absorption of fructose so as to its concentration in the blood and cells do not increase as rapidly.
- Vitamin C - an important antioxidant that maintains the proper functioning of the immune system. It is necessary for the formation of collagen itself, which is important for the proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system and the flexibility of joints.
- Strawberry powder - obtained directly from strawberries. Itis rich in vitamins A, C, B vitamins, minerals such as potassium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium. Of all the fruits, strawberries contain the most manganese, which is an important trace element for healthy bones.
- Fructose - a natural fruit sugar that is independent of insulin.
- Vitamin D3 - the main role of this vitamin in the body is the regulation of calcium and phosphorus, necessary for healthy bones and teeth not only in adulthood but also during the development of the child's body.
- Iron - in organic form as ferrous lactate, it is much more absorbable by the body than inorganic forms of iron. Iron plays an essential role in the production of hemoglobin as part of red blood cells (erythrocytes), which are the only ones involved in the transfer of oxygen from the lungs to the cells and nitrogen dioxide from the cells to the lungs. Without oxygen, cells cannot generate energy or function properly. Iron deficiency can cause certain types of anemia, and children are also at risk.
- Zinc - in an organic form that is absorbed more efficiently. This mineral is essential in the diet of not only children but also adults. It ensures the proper functioning of the immune system and is an important element for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is important in several metabolic processes such as in insulin production. It also has antioxidant activity, helps break down heavy metals from the body, and improves the healing of wounds. Its recommended daily dose for children under 10 years of age is 5 - 10 mg, for older children and adults 12 - 15 mg per day.