EFFECTS OF HYPOFIT
Hypotonic drink HypoFit plays a key role in endurance performance of any professional or leisure athlete, whether it is running, cycling, football, basketball, swimming, or aerobics. It provides a rapidly available energy source in the form of glucose carbohydrate and a gradually released energy source in the form of maltodextrin.
This antioxidant ionic drink is designed to hydrate the body; it is suitable before and during sports performance. It supplements the body with important minerals, prevents their depletion, and protects against muscle cramps. Vitamins C and E capture the free radicals produced by the organism and the green tea extract supports brain activity and fights oxidative stress.
- Glucose - grape sugar, is a rapidly-available source of energy for the body and the brain. It is immediately absorbed into the bloodstream without overloading the digestive system. It is used in the body as the steady and rapidly available source of energy or it is stored in the muscles and liver in the form of glycogen.
- Maltodextrin – this gradually released substance replenishes energy during and immediately after the performance. It consists of 15 glucose units that are cleaved in the small intestine.
- Green tea extract - stimulates the central nervous system and brain activity, eliminates fatigue
- Vitamins C and E - protect cells from exposure to free radicals and oxidative stress
- Minerals (Na, Ca, K, Mg, Se) - involved in proper muscle activity