Profi Whey protein was developed to achieve your desired fitness goals. It contains 100% whey protein, so thanks to its high protein content and minimal amount of carbohydrates and fats, it is ideally suited to a diet. It represents an ideal and tasty form of high-quality protein supplementation after a demanding training session. Thanks to the content of the amino acid l-glutamine and BCAA, it significantly contributes to faster muscle regeneration. The enzyme complex contained in Profi Whey protein improves its absorption, the utilization of all nutrients contained in it and also prevents bloating. It is also suitable for diabetics.
What are proteins?
They are one of the three basic types of nutrients that make up the diet and are essential for the proper functioning of the body. They are made up of different amino acids that bind together in chains and form structures called proteins. These proteins have key roles in the body, including supporting growth, tissue regeneration, production of enzymes, hormones and other biochemical processes.
The importance of proteins
After sports performance, a balanced diet is very important because it plays a key role in muscle regeneration. In order for the body to get back to the right balance, it is necessary to provide it with a sufficient intake of quality nutrients. Protein is one of the key nutrients you should consume after physical activity.
The role of proteins
- Muscle regeneration: After training, the muscles are often tired and minor damage to the muscle fibers may occur. Proteins are the building blocks of muscle tissue and help repair and grow muscles.
- Synthesis of enzymes and hormones: Proteins are necessary for the formation of various enzymes and hormones that control metabolic processes in the body.
- Energy recovery: After an intense workout, the body can be depleted of energy reserves. Proteins can be used to restore energy reserves in the body.
- Increasing the feeling of fullness: Eating protein can help maintain a feeling of fullness and prevent overeating later.
Profi Whey Protein contains
100% Whey protein
Whey protein contains a high amount of protein and essential amino acids, making it an effective source of protein. The main benefits include:
- High biological value: Whey protein has a high biological value, which means that the body uses it well for the synthesis of muscle proteins and for various metabolic processes.
- Fast absorption: Whey concentrate is quickly absorbed into the body, which makes it ideal for muscle recovery and regeneration after sports performance.
- Rich in essential amino acids: Contains a high amount of essential amino acids, including BCAA (branched chain amino acids), which are important for supporting muscle regeneration and growth.
- Muscle mass support: Whey protein consumption can help maintain or increase muscle mass, which is important for athletes and those focused on strength training.
- A practical way of protein intake: Whey protein is easily prepared, it can be mixed with water, milk or added to smoothies, yogurt or other foods.
L-glutamine is an amino acid that has important roles in the body, especially in muscle tissue and the immune system. L-glutamine is often referred to as the "regeneration amino acid" because of its role in the repair and regeneration of muscle tissue. Furthermore, it helps to minimize muscle catabolism (decomposition of muscle tissue into energy), thus maintaining muscle mass and sports performance.
Glutamine is also an important player in maintaining healthy function of the small intestine, mucosal integrity and immune response. Its sufficient supply from food is important for maintaining the overall health of the digestive system.
BCAA (up to 5.18g in one dose) is a group of three essential amino acids: valine, leucine and isoleucine. These amino acids have important roles in the body, especially in muscle tissue:
- Support of muscle regeneration: BCAAs help faster regeneration of muscle tissue after training.
Protection of muscle mass: During endurance training or muscle activity, muscle catabolism occurs, i.e. the breakdown of muscles into energy. It is BCAAs that protect muscles from breakdown and thus from overtraining (muscle fever) and damage.
Group B vitamins
Vitamins of the B group (B6, B2, B1, B12, B9) contained in protein play an important role in many biochemical processes in the body, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These vitamins also have a significant impact on energy metabolism, the nervous system and the formation of red blood cells. Since sports performance is often associated with demanding physiological demands on the body, B vitamins can have a positive effect on sports performance.
Taurine is an organic acid that plays an important role in several body functions and processes. It is found naturally in the human body, especially in the muscles, brain and heart.
- Support of the cardiovascular system: Taurine plays an important role in the regulation of heart rhythm and heart muscle contractions. It helps maintain the stability of the heart rhythm and reduces the risk of some heart diseases.
- Nervous System Support: Taurine is associated with nervous system function and may help maintain a balance between excitation and inhibition of nerve impulses. This can have a positive effect on concentration, memory and overall mental well-being.
- Antioxidant Properties: Taurine has antioxidant properties that help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. It thus contributes to the protection of the body against aging and the risk of chronic oxidative stress.
- Electrolyte regulation: Taurine is involved in the regulation of electrolytes in the body, including potassium, calcium and sodium. This process is crucial for maintaining fluid balance in the body and normal functioning of muscles and nerves.
- Support of muscle function: Taurine has a positive effect on muscle function and performance. It plays a role in muscle contraction and can help reduce muscle fatigue during physical activity.
- Weight loss support: Taurine supports fat metabolism and helps control body weight. It can contribute to better processing and burning of fats in the body
Complex of digestive enzymes
Digestive enzymes are biologically active molecules that play a key role in the process of digesting food.
- Reduction of indigestion:. Digestive enzymes prevent the development of digestive problems, such as feeling heavy after a meal, flatulence or cramps.
- Better absorption of nutrients: Digestive enzymes can contribute to better absorption of nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals. This will ensure that the body uses incoming nutrients more efficiently to support various body functions.