JAMI dessert is considered a great healthy snack for children from 5 years and above. With its exceptional composition and thanks to its great taste, it will please not only small athletes. In one dose, you will find a balanced ratio of proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, which satiate, replenish energy, and nutrients necessary for a healthy life on a daily basis. The dessert is enriched with MCT fats, which are classified as healthy fats because they are an immediate source of energy and are not stored as body fat. Vitamin D ensures the proper functioning of the immune system and contributes to the efficient absorption of calcium and phosphorus. The JAMI dessert also includes a mixture of B vitamins, vitamins, C and E, which are important for the proper functioning of not only the child's body.
JAMI dessert is suitable as a snack for children, but also as an ideal light meal after sports activities to supplement nutrition and for muscle regeneration. If you are looking for the best dessert for your children with a unique composition, without artificial dyes and you care about their healthy development, JAMI dessert is the right choice.
This delicious healthy dessert for children is available in two flavors - strawberry and chocolate. Each flavor has a different composition. The preparation is very simple, just pour into a shaker, add water (milk or vegetable milk as an alternative) shake and a solid dessert is ready in 2 minutes.
Strawberry JAMI dessert is exceptional with a high dose of calcium (up to 50% of RDD), MCT fats, which are a source of immediate energy and B vitamins, vitamins D, C and E. It helps to satiate for a long time, it has a high content of strawberry powder made directly from strawberries.
Chocolate JAMI dessert does not contain lactose and is suitable for lactose-intolerant people. The chocolate flavor consists of high-quality cocoa powder with a content of 22% cocoa butter from real cocoa beans. The fast-absorbing protein does not burden the stomach and provides an immediate source of amino acids for muscle regeneration after sports performance.
JAMI DESSERT CONTAINS:
- Micellar casein (strawberry flavor) - an undenatured protein that has a rich amino acid profile. It is suitable after physical activity for supplementing nutrients and for muscle regeneration, for building quality muscle mass with gradually absorbed proteins. It helps to satiate for a long time, and in addition, it has a high content of calcium.
- Calcium (from micellar casein) - up to 280mg of calcium is contained in one dose of strawberry JAMI dessert (daily dose in children is 500 - 1200 mg). Calcium contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and digestive enzymes, it is needed to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Recent statistics show that about one-third of children between the ages of 4 and 8 suffer from calcium deficiency, which is vital during childhood and adolescence for bones to develop properly.
- Whey lactose-free protein (chocolate flavor) - is considered to be the highest quality and purest form of whey. Thanks to the careful removal of lactose, valuable components of whey are preserved, which are important for the immune system and biological activity of proteins. This form of protein is very quickly digested, does not burden the stomach, and has a rapid regenerative ability to exhausted muscles.
- MCT fats (both flavors) - are easily digested healthy fats that the body uses as a quick source of energy for muscle activity without activating insulin. They are decomposed in the body in the same way as carbohydrates. The difference between MCT and ordinary fats is that they are not stored in the form of body fat.
- Vitamin D (both flavors) - a fat-soluble vitamin that ensures the proper functioning of the immune system and contributes to the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and teeth.
- B vitamins (both flavors) - B vitamins are soluble in water are essential for the proper growth and development of the body, they participate in the functioning of the immune system and are essential for the proper development of the nervous system. They affect many fundamental metabolic processes in the body.
- Vitamin E - is one of the best known natural antioxidants, which protects cells from oxidative damage. It contributes to the proper growth and development of muscles. Its role is mainly protective, protecting cells from free radical damage. It supports the digestion and metabolism of fats, which also protects from oxidation.
- Vitamin C - an important antioxidant that maintains the proper functioning of the immune system. It is necessary for the formation of collagen itself, which is important for the proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system and the flexibility of joints.