K4 Power Gel will provide you with a fast source of energy from carbohydrate and fat sources (MCT fats). Whether you are a professional or a hobby athlete and you are involved in running, cycling or football, for example, you know that energy intake is important in your activity. K4 Power Gel will give you the energy you need and at the same time it is characterized by a high "NO effect" (vasodilating effect). The amino acids L-arginine and citrulline provide this effect. The composition is also enriched with minerals magnesium and potassium, which are involved in the normal functioning of muscles during exercise, and the contained taurine has stimulating effects and promotes the delay of fatigue. In short: K4 Power Gel gives you more energy, more and easier performance and longer endurance. In addition, it is available in two refreshing flavors, namely raspberry-lime and orange-lime.
K4 Power Gel has a specific texture, which prevents contamination from the outside. Does not come out spontaneously. Content is protected by a seal which should be removed before use. The tube cap is permanently available and protects the product from contamination by bacteria and fungi.
K4 POWER GEL contains:
- MCT fats - the advantage is their easy digestibility, which is not stored in fat stores, but used as a quick source of energy for muscle metabolism. When they are burned, lactic acid is not produced, which protects the muscle from acidification and muscle fatigue. Eliminates hunger, chronic fatigue and irritation caused by lack of sugar. Because MCT fats increase insulin levels while blood sugar (glucose) levels do not increase, the body is not exposed to hypoglycemic shocks, which can occur during long-term, especially endurance training.
- Arginine - increases the production of nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels and creates a "NO effect". It stimulates the production of growth hormone, insulin and glucagon, participates in the formation and increase of creatine levels and supports immunity and detoxification of the organism.
- Citrulline - is converted in the body after a certain time to L-arginine, which is subsequently converted into NO in cells. It increases energy production (ATP) in the muscles by more than 35%, through more efficient use of oxygen during exercise and at rest.
- Taurine - is a stimulant that supports the activity of the nervous system, improves physical and mental performance and contributes to faster regeneration after exercise. Taurine is important for the proper use of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- L-carnitine - it is a fat burner that reduces the supply of subcutaneous fat and thus body weight, supports the heart and increases strength and endurance.
- Minerals potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium - participate in the normal activity of muscles during exercise and help prevent cramps after exercise