Thermogenic fat burner contains a natural formula of highly effective and fat-burning substances. The substances comprehensively increase performance, provide the body with the necessary energy and prolong endurance. ThermoFit supplies energy from the body's own stores by breaking down fat cells, which are converted into energy and water. The body uses energy and water is excreted from the body. It supports the activity of the brain during physical activity and eliminates the feeling of fatigue. It is also suitable for long journeys by car, when supports mental alertness. Thanks to its positive effect on the support of thermogenesis, it is also suitable in cold weather for warming up and circulating all parts of the body. ThermoFit is natural product, without synthetic substances and does not contain any substance from the List of Prohibited Substances of the World Anti-Doping Code.
- Citrus Aurantium - contains the substance synephrine, which is considered a 100 % natural substitute for ephedrine without side effects. Synephrine acts on fat metabolism, thus contributing to fat cell burning more efficiently.
- White willow bark (Cortex salicis) - supports fat cell burning
- Green tea extract - supports lipid metabolism and stimulates the central nervous system and brain activity, thus eliminating the symptoms of fatigue
- Guggul sterons - (extract from the plant Comniphora mukul) - is effective in burning fat and supports the proper metabolic activity of fat breakdown. In addition, it promotes proper blood cholesterol levels
- L-carnitine - transfers fatty acids directly to the mitochondria, which then convert them into energy. It contributes to the use of fats as the preferred fuel for muscles. Reduces lactic acid production
- Natural caffeine - promotes alertness and contributes to the separation of feelings of fatigue
- Chromium - Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and normal blood glucose levels. Its regular use has a positive effect on the regulation of sweet taste
- L-tyrosine - an amino acid that is a precursor of several neurotransmitters such as dopamine or norepinephrine, which are hormones important for mental health. Supports the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the production of thyroid hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine) which is ensured by chemical reactions in which tyrosine is necessary.
- Naringin - the most famous natural flavonoid found naturally in grapefruit, which is the cause of its hot taste. Its effects are mainly oxidizing, which is the scavenging of free radicals. It supports the elasticity and strength of the vessel walls
- Selenium - has antioxidant activity and protects cells from oxidative stress. It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and to maintaining healthy nails and hair.