The protein for women BodyFit contains active nutrients with high nutrition value, which give the woman's body exactly what it needs. BodyFit protein drink with 40% protein will also help women who decide to shape their body by exercising to achieve their goal. BodyFit can be called a weight loss protein for women because it contains only 1% fat and has a low caloric value (90 kcal). Part of the composition is l-carnitine, which plays an important role in the oxidation and fat burning in the body and their conversion into energy. It is a suitable supplement for effective exercise for women, because it supports the burning of accumulated fat. It also contains plant isoflavonoids, which have a positive effect on the activity of female organs and is supplemented with calcium needed for women during menopause. Whether you go to the gym, do yoga or run, you will fall in love with BodyFit thanks to its unique composition and delicious taste. Also ideal as a gift for a woman.
- Whey protein concentrate (40%) - it is a quality source of protein for growth and maintenance of muscle mass and overall recovery of the body after physical activity
- Inulin - a polysaccharide of delicate sweet taste, which acts in the intestines as a soluble fiber, which has a functional significance in human nutrition - acts as a prebiotic (nutrient medium for probiotics).
- Isoflavones - function in the body as phytoestrogens, where by binding to estrogen receptors they can affect the production of sex hormones and enzymes. They are important for a proper menstrual cycle or level of sexual vitality. They are found mainly in soy, soy products or flax seeds.
- Garcinia Cambogia extract - contains hydroxicitric acid (HCA), which helps reduce appetite, supports fat metabolism and contributes to weight control
- Taurine - stimulates the psychic and supports muscle anabolism
- Chromium - relieves the appetite for sweet foods
- Calcium - is essential for growth, healthy bones and teeth, proper nerve and muscle function. It is important for the female body during menopause
- L-carnitine - is involved in the burning of fats in the body and their conversion into energy
- Vitamins B, C, E - strengthen immunity and support organ function
- Minerals (Zn, Se, Fe, Mg) - are essential for function of organs and metabolic processes in human body