Whether you go to the fitness center, do yoga or run, you will fall in love with BodyFit thanks to its unique composition and delicious taste. BodyFit protein is a great supplement for every active woman whose goal is to lose weight and build a slim line. It has a low caloric value (90 kcal), contains only 1% fat and is enriched with L-carnitine, which plays an important role in the oxidation and burning of fats in the body and their conversion into energy.
BodyFit is created specifically for the needs of the female body.
It contains plant isoflavonoids, which have a positive effect on the activity of female organs, and is supplemented with calcium, which is especially necessary for women during menopause.
Protein is one of the key nutrients you should take in after physical activity:
- proteins regenerate muscles after physical exercise,
- proteins are necessary for the production of various enzymes and hormones that control the body's metabolic processes,
- proteins restore energy reserves in the body,
- eating protein can help keep you feeling full and prevent overeating later.
- Whey protein concentrate
Whey concentrate contains a high amount of high-quality proteins and essential amino acids. It contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and the overall recovery of the body after physical activity.
- Soy protein
As one of the few vegetable proteins, soy protein has a complete amino profile. It contains all the essential amino acids that the body cannot create on its own and must obtain them from food. It contains phytochemicals known as isoflavones, which may have antioxidant properties and contribute to heart health. Soy protein can also help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Skim milk powder
Skim milk powder is a source of protein. It adds a delicate milky taste and creamy consistency to the Body Fit protein drink.
Inulin is a type of soluble fiber that is found in many plant species and has a functional importance in human nutrition. It acts as a prebiotic – food for beneficial bacteria that support the health of the intestinal microflora, which has a positive effect on digestion and the immune system. Inulin adds volume to the diet and thus increases the feeling of satiety, which is why it is suitable for weight loss.
They function in the body as phytoestrogens, where by binding to estrogen receptors they can affect the production of sex hormones and enzymes. They are important for a proper menstrual cycle or level of sexual vitality. They are mainly found in soy, soy products or flax seeds.
- Garcinia Cambogia plant extract
It contains hydroxycitric acid, which helps reduce appetite, supports fat metabolism and contributes to weight control.
Taurine has a positive effect on suppressing fatigue, maintaining concentration and concentration, improves the absorption of fats and vitamins and accelerates regeneration after hard training. It regulates water in the body, retains water in case of dehydration and removes it from the body in case of excessive water retention (swelling). Women generally suffer more from water retention than men. This problem results in weight gain or inability to lose weight.
An amino acid and substance that is present in the body and plays a key role in transporting fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are burned for energy. This process is important for the normal function of cellular metabolism. It contributes to the use of fats as the preferred fuel for muscles and reduces the production of lactic acid.
It can affect carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity, thus reducing cravings for sweet foods.
It is essential for growth, healthy bones and teeth, proper function of nerves and muscles. It is important for the female body during menopause.
- Vitamins B, C, E and minerals (Zn, Se, Fe, Mg)
- B vitamins play a key role in energy metabolism, blood formation, proper functioning of the nervous system and support cell growth and development.
- Vitamin C supports the immune system, collagen formation and has antioxidant properties
- Vitamin E and selenium (Se) act as an antioxidant and protect cells from damage by free radicals.
- Zinc (Zn) is essential for many enzymatic reactions in the body, including supporting the immune system, growth, wound healing and reproduction. It is also important for the proper function of muscles, skin and hair.
- Iron (Fe) is a key element for the formation of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood. It is also part of myoglobin, which allows muscles to store oxygen.
- Magnesium (Mg) is important for many enzymatic reactions, muscle contraction, nervous system and metabolism. It helps maintain heart rhythm and supports bone formation.
- Complex of digestive enzymes
Digestive enzymes are biologically active molecules that play a key role in the process of digesting food.
- Reduction of digestive problems: Digestive enzymes prevent digestive problems, such as feeling heavy after a meal, flatulence or cramps.
- Better absorption of nutrients: Digestive enzymes can contribute to better absorption of nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals. This will ensure that the body uses incoming nutrients more efficiently to support various body functions.