You are what you eat ... Nutrients that you can or, conversely, cannot digest will affect your overall condition - mood, energy, muscle regeneration, immunity, hormonal processes, etc. Body nutrition is the base of your health.
- Purify Your Fiber - One of the most common problems in today's diet is fiber deficiency. Enrich your menu with fiber and your slow digestion will start.
- Hydration - Dehydration is the most common cause of constipation. If you lack fluids, the colon tries to absorb them from the food that is in it. Digestion slows down and the body cannot quickly get rid of indigestible substances and waste.
- Make friends with good bacteria - There are ten times more bacteria in the digestive tract than in the rest of your body. The intestinal microflora inhabited by friendly bacteria plays a key role in the digestive process. These microorganisms help digest nutrients and protect from harmful bacteria and fungi in the digestive tract. Probiotics will be useful if you suffer from diarrhea or other digestive problems, but they also have a positive effect on the heart and brain.
- Awaken digestive enzymes - Enzymes are special proteins that help the body break down and absorb nutrients from food (amino acids, fatty acids, cholesterol and simple sugars, but also vitamins, minerals, etc.). If a person suffers from a lack of these enzymes, the result is digestive problems and insufficient supply of the necessary substances.
- Discover useful glutamine -Amino acid, which helps to create and protect the thin wall of the intestines, improves their structure and function.