Modern microfiltered micellar isolate with 80 % form of micellar casein. Micellar Caseine is one of the rich sources of protein during regeneration, ie sleep. Due to the gradual release of amino acids for up to 7 hours, it is often called night protein. It is the 80% highest quality micellar form of casein. Is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3 for perfect utilization of the high value of calcium, which is naturally contained in this form of protein.
The advantages of this great protein are its high biological value and bioavailability due to a balanced spectrum of amino acids and the interaction of vitamins, minerals and digestive enzymes. The gradual release of proteins and amino acids ensures the regeneration of damaged muscle fibers and protects against the breakdown of muscle mass. Micellar casein is also suitable for tasty preparation of fitness desserts.
Micellar Casein 80 % is used as a nutritional supplement even if the athlete's goal is to remove excess subcutaneous fat. After consuming it, the feeling of satiety is longer. This is due to the formation of a gel mass in the stomach which prolongs the feeling of satiety.
Micellar Casein 80% contains:
- Protein source - microfiltered milk isolate - slowly and gradually absorbed protein with 92% micellar casein content, very easily digestible, 100% undenatured, natural
- Increased proportion of amino acids L-lysine, L-glutamine, amino BCAA
- Magnesium - Magnesium fortification eliminates the Ca : Mg disparity in milk protein. Magnesium contributes to the electrolytic balance of the body, to the normal condition of bones and teeth, to the normal activity of muscles, to the normal energy metabolism and protein synthesis, and also to the normal activity of the nervous system
- Enzymes - high content of complex enzymes ensures perfect breakdown and digestion of proteins, which increases their usability
- Vitamins B6, B12 and vitamin C - contribute to the normal function of energy metabolism, immune and nervous system
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin and B12 - contribute to the normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6, folate, B12 and vitamin C - contribute to the reduction of fatigue
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- Vitamin D - fortification with vitamin D ensures perfect utilization of the high calcium content in the mentioned protein and complements its deficiency in the period poor in sunlight. Vitamin D contributes to the normal structure of bones and teeth, to the normal activity of muscles, the immune system and participates in the process of cell division.