Skin / Hair / Nails
If you provide your body with everything it needs, you feel great. State of your skin, hair or nails not depends only on kind of cosmetics you use. Their quality primarily depends on your diet and whether you have enough vitamins, minerals and other necessary substances.
The skin consists of several layers, the most important is the epidermis - the outer layer, the surface of which is dotted with dead cells. Below it, the dermis is supplied with blood, containing mainly collagen and elastin fibers, which give it structure and strength. Logic says that if you fight skin aging directly from the inside - active substances that the body can absorb well and transport through the bloodstream directly to the skin - the effect should be greater and longer lasting than when using creams applied to the outer, peeling layer of skin . The creams are only able to hydrate these dead cells and from the outside the skin seems to look healthier. However, this will only be a temporary effect, as the active substances do not penetrate until the body forms new cells.
Which nutrients will visibly enhance your appearance?
- Collagen - It is something like a scaffolding for our body, which holds it together thanks to it. It makes up 75% of the skin, improves its structure, elasticity and is the basic building block of our hair and nails.
- Hyaluronic acid - Another important substance that occurs naturally in our body is the popular hyaluronic acid. It lends the skin elasticity, has a unique ability to retain water (up to a thousand times its weight), thanks to which the skin is hydrated, smooth and full.
- Keratin - A protein found in all surface tissues - in the skin, hair and nails - that gives them strength, structure and resistance to free radicals.
- Vitamin B3 - One of the most promising substances not only for the skin is niacinamide (B3). It can improve various skin problems such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, repair dry or aging skin damaged by the sun.
- Vitamin B7 - known as biotin, is a key ingredient for healthy cell growth and renewal and the synthesis of fatty acids and amino acids in the body. It helps revitalize the skin, unify its color tone and also fight free radicals.
- Coenzyme Q10 - Not only does it make the skin look younger, Coenzyme Q10 can literally reset the biological clock. This natural antioxidant helps minimize fine wrinkles, has rejuvenating effects - suppresses the breakdown of elastin and collagen.
- Grape seed extract - It is an excellent source of vitamins C and E, as well as other effective antioxidants (flavonoids, resveratrol). It helps protect the skin and hair from damage caused by UV radiation, maintains their elasticity and strength, and thus slows down the unpleasant symptoms of the passage of time.