Wellness Protein is designed to supplement the body with all the necessary substances with an emphasis on its maximum effectiveness and usability in the body. It helps to achieve yours goals of the shaped figure and a healthy lifestyle. It ensures a sufficient and long-term supply of all the necessary substances for the proper functioning of a stressed organism. It has a so-called Long-Term-Fuel effect, which means that proteins and fats, which are excreted slowly into the blood, help the body to regenerate for a long time. Thanks to its composition and vitamins C and E, the mineral zinc supports the normal function of the immune system. Its composition has no competition on the market and the combination of substances is unique in modifying and setting up the proper functioning of the organism.
The dried protein mixtures used in Wellness Daily Protein are made in a very gentle way in order to preserve all biologically and nutritionally important substances without denaturation.
Wellness Daily Protein contains:
- Whey protein concentrate (WPC - 80-85% protein): fast, almost immediately absorbable with a high content of essential amino acids (21.5 g BCAA per 100 g)
- Milk protein concentrate (MPC - 80-85% protein): slower digestion, high nutritional value, high mineral content and high BCAA content (20.3 g per 100 g)
- Egg white (albumin isolate - 80-85% protein): the longest digestible, has a high calcium content, high nutritional value and high BCAA content (20.3 g per 100 g)
- MCT fats: the advantage is their easy digestibility, which is not stored in fat stores, but used as a quick source of energy for muscle metabolism. When they are burned, lactic acid is not produced, which protects the muscle from acidification and muscle fatigue. Eliminates hunger, chronic fatigue and irritation caused by lack of sugar. Because MCT fats increase insulin levels, while blood sugar (glucose) levels do not increase, the body is not exposed to hypoglycemic shocks, which can occur during long-term, especially endurance training.
- Inulin: fiber, which in WDP makes up 10 %. It is a polysaccharide of delicate sweet taste, which acts in the intestines as a soluble fiber, which has a functional significance in human nutrition. Bacterial enzymes can break down inulin, so inulin is a source of energy for them and acts as a prebiotic (nutrient medium for probiotics). Inulin fiber is not absorbed, so its caloric value is low and therefore does not increase blood sugar levels
- L-Glutamine: supports the proper functioning of muscle cells and improves nitrogen balance. Provides protection of muscle proteins against post-workout catabolism and supports the regeneration of muscle tissue. By supplying white blood cells with energy, it greatly improves the immune system
- BCAA 2: 1: 1: brings extra regenerative effects to the body. In addition, the BCAA mixture is enriched with vitamin B6, which is needed for perfect amino acid metabolism
- Enzyme component: contains the enzymes protease, papain, bromelain, amylase, cellulase, lactase and lipase. 25 mg of these enzymes are contained in one dose. The value of enzymes in nutrition is priceless. All biochemical reactions from digestion to the copying of genetic information (DNA) are triggered by enzymes
- Vitamin C: contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, the normal production of collagen, the proper function of bones and cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Chromium: increases the effectiveness of the hormone insulin, is needed for the production of growth hormone, sex hormones, supports the use of fats, preferably for energy production, supports muscle growth, reduces the appetite for sweets, regulates all events in the body and optimizes its functions
- Zinc: is very important for the formation of connective tissues, e.g. collagen, supports the production of hormones such as insulin or testosterone and supports the normal function of the immune system